Last updated on December 11th, 2016 at 01:02 pm
- Login page disabled by hosting service.
- Replied with provided info on how to control accessibility from authorize users to enter the page.
- Method by editing .htaccess file.
- Use this link to identify your IP address. URL: http://icanhazip.com OR http://whatismyip.com
- Below listed the configuration.
- Login to cPanel.
- Under the Files section, click on the File Manager icon.
- From the Document Root for: drop-down, select your WordPress site.
- Make sure that Show Hidden Files is checked.
- Click Go.
- Right-click on your .htaccess file, then click on Edit.
- You may have a dialog pop-up from the text editor, go ahead and click Edit.
- Now you can just paste in the following code, being sure to replace the x.x.x.x IP address with your own:
<Files ~ “^wp-login.php”>
Deny from all
Allow from x.x.x.x
- Paste it before # END WordPress
- You should be able to access your wp-login.php right away.