Last updated on December 7th, 2016 at 05:45 pm
How to center YouTube Video in WordPress? There are other possible methods to center the video frame. Some might use plugins or like what I often do is to add the code manually.
It simply takes only a few steps with 2 coded lines for above and below the YouTube code.
Below sharing the steps.
Copying YouTube embedded code. From your YouTube video website.
- Click “Share” at top menu.
- Click “Embed”.
- Move mouse to select and copy code of your YouTube video.
- Alternatively, you could use keystroke CTRL+C to copy.
Pasting and Centering embedded code. From your WordPress interface.
- Click “Text” at tab menu. Next to the default “Visual”.
- Paste the your copied code into blank space in text box.
- Above pasted code, add this initial code line: <div style=”text-align:center;”>
- Below pasted code, add this ending line: /</div>
Click back to “Visual” tab, you should see YouTube is centered. In general, it should look this way in the “Text” box:
Copy Embeded Code, YouTube for WordPress
Paste YouTube Code Here
Centering YouTube Video In WordPress